Online retailers spend a huge amount of time and effort to bring in traffic to their website. Nothing is more heart breaking to see a customer leave the site because the product is out of stock. This will also have an impact on the brand image and the loyalty of the customer. "Stock Notification" extension makes it easy for your customers to subscribe to "notification mails" when the product is up for sale again. Once the stock is available, the subscribed users will get a notification mail with the link to your product page. This way you can engage your customers, bring them back to your site, make an extra sale and also add them to your email list.
- Displays low stock message when the product stock inventory goes below the given threshold limit. Ex: Only 4 items left
- Users can provide their email address (to get notified) when the product is out of stock.
- Users receive a registration mail once they register successfully for Product Notification.
- Notifies registered customers when the product quantity is up.
- Store Owners can view the demand for the out of stock products which will help in increasing sales.
- Logs all the email notifications.
To enable the extension, go to Stores > Configuration and from left side menu navigate to DCKAP > Stock Notification > General Configuration
- Select Enabled Field to Yes for enabling the Module.
- Select admin mail sender from Email Sender select option.
Low Stock Configuration
- Select Enable low Stock Field to Yes to display low stock notification in frontend.
- In the Threshold Limit field, specify the threshold limit. Low stock notification message will be displayed for SKUs below the threshold limit.
- In the Threshold Message field, specify the low stock notification message. [limit] will be replaced by the quantity of product. Eg: only 4 stock(s) left.
Out of Stock Configuration
- In the Enable OutofStock field, select Yes to display OutofStock Notification.
- Select the Email Template for OutofStock Notification from Notification Mail field.
- In the Enable Register Mail field, select Yes if the customers need to be notified by an registration alert mail, when they register for product notification.
- Select the Email Template for OutofStock Registration from Registration Mail field.
- In the Sold Out Message field, specify the Out of stock notification message, which will be displayed in frontend.
- In the Success Message field, specify the success message. This message will be displayed when notification request has been registered successfully.
- In the Error Message field, specify the error message. This message will be displayed when notification request is unsuccessful.
Stock Notification Grid
Admin can see the requested product notification with No. of requests in backend grid. This helps the store owners to understand the demand for the out of stock products. The demands for different stores are displayed separately. To view demands, navigate to Sales > Stock Notification > View Requests.
Low Stock Notification
If we enabled LowStock Notification, then products which have stock less than the given Threshold Limit will be displayed with the given LowStock Notification message.
Out of Stock-Notification
Once OutofStock Notification is enabled, outofstock products will be displayed with Notify Me option.
Do not forget to enable Display Out of Stock Products section to Yes in Stores->Settings->Configuration->Inventory->Catalog in order to display the out of stock
products in frontend.
Success & Error Message
When users register for product notification, they get a success message.
User can register for the product only once. If they try to register for the same product again, they will get an error message.
Registration Success Mail
Product Notification Mail
- This module supports only simple products. We are working to support other product types as well.
- Magento Cron jobs, or scheduled tasks, must be enabled in order for this module to work properly.
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Stock Notification Initial Stable Version