Introduction to Profiler
DCKAP Profiler is a must have extension for the customers/developers who are looking for avenues to make their site faster. Faster websites also have a better ranking with Google. The DCKAP Profiler helps with displaying the profiler information at every page level and hence it helps fine tuning the performance at page level. There are also options to highlight the items which are over a specified time which will help to concentrate on the priority options first.
- Profiler data to be displayed for all the front end webpages.
- Option to Enable/Disable Profiler module from the backend.
- Disable optional columns namely Realmem and Emallloc for Code profiler.
- Option to download as csv file for Code and Mysql profiler.
- Option to highlight rows based on the threshold value.
To enable the extension, go to STORE > Configuration and from the left side menu navigate to DCKAP -> Profiler
Select ‘Enabled’ to ‘Yes’ for enabling the module.
Input the threshold time(in milliseconds) to highlight the entries(rows) above the mentioned threshold value in the code profiler.
Select the columns in the list which you want to disable in the profiler pages.
Select ‘Code profiler Download Csv’ to ‘Yes’. Once you save the configuration, the code profiler is downloaded in the following path is ‘pub/codeprofiler.csv’.
Input the threshold time(in milliseconds) to highlight the entries(rows) above the mentioned threshold value in the mysql profiler.
Select “Mysql profiler Download Csv” to ‘Yes’ to download Mysql profiler in the path namely pub/mysqlprofiler.csv’.
Once the complete setup is done, the output of profiler on each page will look similar to the below image.
- Stability: Stable Build
- Description: Profiler Initial Stable Version