Customer attributes manager enables merchants to create and manage new attributes for customers. This is used to enhance customer accounts and checkout process.
- Create new customer attributes with ease.
- Ability to create new customer attributes with different field types like Text, Text Area, Date, Dropdown, Multi Select, Yes/No.
- Admin can set default value for the attributes.
- Allow different input validation for the attributes like Alphanumeric, Numeric only, Alpha only, URL, Email and None.
- Ability to allow attributes to show on Manage customer grid in Magento Backend.
- Ability to add the attributes to the filter options in Manage customer grid in Magento Backend.
- Ability to set the attributes available on search results in Manage customer grid in Magento Backend.
- Admin can set the sort order while creating the attributes.
How to create new customer attributes:
To create new customer attributes, go to CUSTOMER -> Manage attributes
Upon clicking the Manage Attributes option, it will take you to the manage customer attributes page.
To create new attribute, click on ‘Add New Attribute’ button from the right corner. Enter necessary information on the page to create new attributes. Once you furnish the required information, click on ‘Save Attribute’ button.
You may select the page to which the specific customer attribute has to be applied by simply selecting the ‘Form to use in’ option. Below are the pages in which this extension can be used.
- Customer Registration
- Customer Account Edit Form
- Admin Checkout
Manage Customer Attributes:
All the saved attributes will be displayed in the grid. It is possible to edit specific field for the attributes. Also there is an option to delete only the user defined attributes.
Use Customer Attributes:
We can use the newly created customer attributes in Checkout and customer account page.
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Customer Attributes Manager Initial Stable Version