Bulk Products Category Mapping helps to assign multiple categories to a product without losing the existing product category mapping. This extension allows retailers to overcome the existing Magento® difficulty which disassociates the product category mapping in bulk imports.
Along with this module, you can able to export the Existing Products with category in csv format. We can simply download this files and use the same format for uploading the new csv file to assign products to category.
1. Login to Magento® admin Panel
2. To Enable the module, navigate to System > Configuration > DCKAP > Bulk Products Category > General Settings > Enable
After successfully enabling the module please find the below Steps to import csv to assign products to category.
1. Go to DCKAP > Category > Category Import
2. Choose a File to Import . we can get the sample csv using Export option.
3. Multiple category Ids should be comma separated.
4. Once uploaded the file, select the option either delete the file after successful import or keep it in your system.
1. Go to DCKAP > Category > Category Export
2. Select anyone of the category and click Export option.
1. We can able to view the error log after the import. It will show with the link to track the error log.
2. We can view all Error logs under DCKAP > Category > Logs
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Bug Fixes