Magento Box Calculator extension from DCKAP helps you to sell products in area while allowing customers to enter their required measurement. Once the customer enters the measurement this extension automatically calculates the required number of product quantity/ boxes and their total price for checkout.
- Enable/Disable the Box Calculator at any time from Magento backend.
- Customer can easily purchase the quantity of Box products without the effort of manual calculation.
- Customer can get the calculated price dynamically.
- Ability to allow customer to enter the measurements in both meters and feet.
- Ability to enable Box Calculator for each product in Magento Backend.
- Compatible with both Simple products and Configurable Products.
To enable the extension, go to STORE > Configuration and from left side menu navigate to DCKAP > Box Calculator. Select Enabled to Yes for enabling the module.
- Find the Box Calculator Information under each product configuration.
- Select Allow Box Calculator to Yes for enabling the module for the particular product.
- Enter the unit size of the product/pack.
- Choose the Plank/ Title Size (for Configurable Products).
Plank/ Tile Size Configuration
- Go to Stores > Attributes > Product and you can find a attribute labeled “Plan/ Tile Size” with attribute code “plank_tile_size”.
- Configure the attribute as per the characteristics of your product.
- Now the attributes are listed under Box Calculator Information in Product Configuration page.
- Note: For Configurable product, enable box calculator for parent product and set the attribute properties for individual child products (Simple products). You can also enable/disable box calculator for each Simple product.
The Box Calculator Extension is displayed as follows in the “Product Detail Page” in Magento Frontend. On entering the Area required to fill the Tile, the number of products required and the total price is calculated dynamically and appears as follows. The customers are also allowed to enter the measurement in other dimensions through a popup that appears on clicking the Box Calculator button. Box Calculator button Pop-up :
- Stability: Stable Build
+ Box Calculator Initial Stable Version