In B2B or B2C ecommerce involving bulk purchases, the customer prefers to check for sample before placing a bulk order. Advanced Sample Orders allows customers to order samples prior to purchase. Here, the sample is processed as same as the normal product. Advanced Sample Orders Backend Addon is an addon for Advanced Sample Orders. It allows admin to order samples behalf of the customer from the Mageno Backend. Please note that, Advanced Sample Orders Backend Addon has dependency on Advanced Sample Orders extension. So please buy/install Advanced Sample Orders prior to Advanced Sample Orders Backend Addon.
- Administrator can place order behalf of the customer.
- Allows us to configure the prices for a sample both in product level & general level.
- Different prices can be given to samples in fixed price or percentage of regular price. For e.g., 200% of original price. Fixed prices will not be applicable to configurable, grouped & downloadable product since the prices are dynamic as per user selections.
- Allows us to process both samples and normal products in a single order.
- Allows us to provide free samples also.
- It is easy to identify the sample products in any order both in frontend and back-end.
- Available for Single, Configurable, Grouped and Bundle Products.
- Advanced Sample Orders Backend Addon requires Advanced Sample Orders extension. So make sure you have installed Advanced Sample Orders extension already. To buy Advanced Sample Orders please click here
- Product specific configurations will be considered only if the Allow/Restrict sample order option by product-wise is selected to Yes in general price configurations.
- Fixed prices will not be applicable to configurable, grouped & downloadable product since the prices are dynamic as per user selections. However, percentage of final price of respective product will be applicable.
- If the product type of general price configuration is selected to Fixed, it will be ignored and by default, percent will be considered for configurable, grouped and bundle products.
- For complex product types (such as configurable, grouped & bundle) and if product specific price configuration is enabled, then the parent product specific configurations will be considered irrespective of its child products.
- Error message will be displayed, when user tries to add samples of same product more than once into shopping cart. This helps in preventing users to add same product samples multiple times.
- Error message will be displayed, when user tries to add a sample only if the shopping cart already contains the same normal product with same options.
- Error message will be displayed, when user tries to add a normal product only if the shopping cart already contains the same sample product with same options.