- Administrator can able to view the scheduled Promotions in the specific date.
- We can able to switch/navigate the calendar to view Previous/Upcoming Promotions in the calendar area.
- We can able the switch the calendar in to Year/Month/week/Day view.
- We can filter the promotions by catalog and shopping cart rule We can search the promotions by coupon code and rule name.
- If a promotion is going to expire, the system will notify with a friendly email reminder.
Promotions Scheduler is used to manage Magento® promotion rules using calendar view. With the help of this extension, we can view all the scheduled events in one place.
We can view the promotions scheduler in Magento® back end under DCKAP->Promotions Scheduler->Promotions Scheduler.
To enable the extension, go to DCKAP > Promotions Scheduler >Settings under General tab set 'Yes' for ‘Enabled’.
The calendar will show a list of all promotions for a specific month or a week or a day. We can also switch to Day/Week/Month/Year. For promotions with no coupon code, the promotion name is displayed in the calendar.
We can navigate back and forth to check the list of scheduled promotions for previous and ongoing months/weeks/days.
Filter the Promotions:
We can filter the promotions by catalog and shopping cart rule. Both catalog and shopping cart price rules will be displayed in different colors for easy understanding. If the coupon is disabled, the color will be differentiated. If we switch to a year view, we can view the number of coupons created month-wise. It will also display the coupon codes when we click the coupon count.
Search the Promotions:
We can search the promotions by coupon code and rule name. The search box has enabled for auto suggestion and can be further configured in configuration settings.
We can quickly schedule the promotions using the calendar. Clicking on a specific date will show you a pop-up box to enter the promotion information. New promotions can be created within the promotion scheduler. We can edit and add the conditions/actions for specific promotions in a new tab.
If a promotion is going to expire, the system will notify with a friendly email reminder. We can configure the email and cron in backend under DCKAP > Promotions Scheduler > Settings. The email templates can be managed in the Settings.
- This Promotions Scheduler is a Must-Have! Review by Arcos : I'm a merchant, I use Community1.8.0
- I've been a part of the beta-testing group for the DCKAP promotion scheduler. Not only is their development team top-notch and incredibly responsive, but the plugin works incredibly well. For any marketer or eCommerce store who wants a better way to manage their promotional calendar and identify what promotions actually deliver results, this is a necessary extension. I especially love the ability to add custom holidays to the calendar, so you never miss an opportunity to engage your customers with discounts around viral or industry-specific holidays. (Posted on 2/26/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Availability: In stock